Image Map

April 28, 2013

Prepping for Cinco de Mayo


I've been busy planning for this next week, specifically Friday, May 3rd.  

You see I'm going to celebrate Cinco de Mayo that day.  I've been busy creating centers in a Fiesta theme to help review some ELA and Math concepts.   


Basically I'm going to have these centers going all day, adding in some other Cinco de Mayo specific activities that I found via TPT and Pinterest.  Here's what else I'm thinking.

Cinco de Mayo:  A Free Elementary Literacy and Math Unit

Sombrero Sugar Cookies


I'm also thinking of bringing in my crockpot with the big tub of nacho cheese 
sauce and chips to have a feast.  I just have to somehow have time to head 
to Costco between now and then... 

Anyhow - I'm having a tiny little giveaway going on Facebook in case you would like to win a copy of these centers for yourself.  It ends tonight!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope this was able to help you in some way. I love comments and I like to reply via email. Please make sure your profile is set up with your email address (and that it's not a noreply-comment@blogger.com). Have a great day!